Free Book Download - The Christian in Complete Armor

ABOUT THE BOOK

This book was originally written in three volumes between 1655 and 1662.

Charles Spurgeon, the great English preacher and evangelist of the last century commented that Gurnall's work is "peerless and priceless; every line full of wisdom". John Newton, converted slave trader and author of "Amazing Grace", said: "If I might read only one book beside the Bible I would choose, "The Christian in Complete Armour." Dave Wilkerson said concerning this book: "Leonard Ravenhill, a very godly friend, gave me a copy of 'The Christian in Complete Armour' with these solemn words, "This book is going to revolutionize your life. It has had a profound effect on my life, and I believe you are prepared to receive its message now." Says Wilkerson: "at first I put the book aside; it was too long, too wordy, and written in 17th century English. Out of curiosity, I later scanned the first 25 pages. That is all it took to bring me to my knees. Gurnall, the pious puritan, had touched something deep within me. His were such probing, scorching, searing words that they shook my inner man. I devoured the book with great zeal." Later Wilkerson went on to say: "I will forever bless the day it was placed in my hands."


Download from CCEL
Part 1
Part 2


From Calvary Chapel
Part 1
Part 2

No comments :

Post a Comment