LITTLE FAITH VS GREAT FAITH

If I believe that God created the entire universe, but fail to believe that He controls everything, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe that Christ forgave all my sins, but I still feel bad and guilty, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe that God cares for the flowers and the sparrows, but I still worry about food and clothing, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe that Jesus became a man, yet I feel life is meaningless sometimes, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe that Jesus healed all the sick, but wonder if He would heal me, am I not a man of little faith?
If I can believe what God did in the past and what He will do in the future, but fail to believe Him to do something now, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe He rides over the waves and the storms, but am terrified by the sound of the wind, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe that He loves the world and cares for even the sparrow, but I feel unloved sometimes, am I not a man of little faith?
If I believe that Christ rose for my justification, but still am afraid of some guilt or curse that may be over my life, am I not a man of little faith?

The difference between little faith and great faith is not in quantity; it is in quality. Little faith is self-contradicting and wavering. Great faith is absolute, complete, unrelenting, and unconditional to the end. Only believe!

No comments :

Post a Comment