5 Principles of Moving Ahead (Philippians 3:13-15)



Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should take such a view of things.... Only let us live up to what we have already attained. (Php 3:13-16)

1. CONSECRATION. "To take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." (v13)
2. CONCENTRATION. "One thing I do..." (v14)
3. CONFRONTATION. "I press on.... I press on." (vv13,14). Move against the current.
4. CONTINUATION. "I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.... Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on..." (v14)
5. CONSERVATION. "let us live up to what we have already attained..." (v 16)

No comments :

Post a Comment