Blessings of Abiding in Christ (John 15)

1. PURIFIED HEART

"Every [branch] that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you." (John 15:2,3)

2. PRODUCTIVE LIFE
"I am the vine, you [are] the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." (John 15:5)

3. PRAYERS ANSWERED
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." (John 15:7)

4. PROVEN DISCIPLESHIP
"By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples." (John 15:8)

5. PROXIMATE RELATIONSHIP
"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love." (John 15:9-10)

6. PERFECTED JOY
"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and [that] your joy may be full." (John 15:11)

No comments :

Post a Comment