Promises of Love

I love you (John 3:16)

I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. (Isaiah 43:1)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee. (Jeremiah 1:5)

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you (John 15:16)

Since thou wast precious in my sight, and I have loved thee. (Isaiah 43:4)

Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (Jeremiah 31:3)

How shall I give thee up? how shall I deliver thee? (Hosea 11:8)

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. (Isaiah 49:15-16)

For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand (Isaiah 41:13)

Fear not: for I have redeemed thee. (Isaiah 43:1)

for I am with thee (Isaiah 43:5)

I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. (Matthew 28:20)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in me. (John 14:1)

I will help thee. (Isaiah 41:14)

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. (Isaiah 43:2)

Take no thought for your life (Luke 12:22)

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear ye not therefore (Matthew 10:30-31)

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee (Isaiah 54:10)

Therefore, behold, I will bring thee into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto thee.

And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD. (Hosea 2:14, 19-20)

I AM THAT I AM. (Exodus 3:4)

I'm the Lord, your God.

Rise, let us be going (Matthew 26:46)

No comments :

Post a Comment