To those who love this country and pray for its salvation, here's my plea:

To those who love this country and pray for its salvation, here's my plea: Add this line to your prayer wherever you are; when you're in a restaurant, pray "Lord I pray that all here may be saved"; when you reach your company, pray "Lord I pray that all here may be saved"; when at school, "Lord I pray that all here may be saved"; so, at college, while waiting for a cab or bus, while walking through the mall, while traveling in train, wherever you are just speak these words and may the Lord make the difference. Let's fill the land with the sweet-smelling fragrance of our prayers. Pl re-post this if you can; let's see this nation reborn!
"born not...of the will of man, but of God" (John 1:13)

No comments :

Post a Comment