Character and Conduct: Biblical Foundations (Thought)

Character is WHO you ARE
Conduct is WHAT you DO

TWO BIBLICAL FACTS:
1. LOVE is the Essence of True Character.
Without Love, a person is nothing.
"If I don't have love, I am nothing at all." (1 Corinthians 13:2, NIRV).
Love defines who you ARE (Character).

2. CHRIST is the Source of Right Conduct.
Without a right connection with Christ, a person can do nothing.
"without Me you can do nothing." (John 15:5, NKJV).
Abiding in Christ defines what you DO (conduct).
When Christ's words abide in me, and I abide in Christ, I bear fruit.
"He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit" (John 15:5)
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." (John 15:7)

No comments :

Post a Comment