The Grace of God Has Appeared (Tit.2:11-12)

"The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us." (Tit 2:11-12 NKJ)

1. Grace of God appeared in the Incarnate Word

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (Joh 1:14, 16-17 NKJ)


2. Grace of God appears through the Inscribed Word

Therefore they stayed there a long time, speaking boldly in the Lord, who was bearing witness to the word of His grace (Act 14:3 NKJ)


3. Grace of God works through People of the Word

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1Co 15:10 NKJ)
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. (Eph 4:29 NKJ)

No comments :

Post a Comment