SOLVED: Webex Webcam video doesn't go through
If you find that your video appears on your screen, but other participants inform you that your video doesn't appear, then try unchecking the Hardware Acceleration for Video.
- Go to Audio & Video in the meeting screen
- Select Camera and then Advanced Settings
- Uncheck Hardware Acceleration for Video
If the webcam is not functioning at all, you may need to perhaps
- Check if the camera is connected (if external)
- Check if it is working in other apps
- Update the drivers.